The performance squad is where your child is training to compete. All swimmers must display the correct attitude and a work ethic second to none. These things along with meeting the attendance standards are monitored weekly. Entry into this squad is by invite only.
To hold your space in this squad swimmers are required to consistently to undertake the following:
- Consistently attend the correct number of sessions.
- Race in all meets and events outline by the coach
- Attend all camps and clinics
- Continually improve at pinnacle meets
- Work well in a team environment
- There are two levels with in this squad, and priced accordingly
Performance Bronze – Those swimmers who choose to attend 5-6 sessions per week.
Performance Silver – Those swimmers who choose to attend 7-8 sessions per week will be invited to join the gym sessions at the ILT Stadium.
- Pull bouy – Sold at the Pool Shop
- Large paddles – Sold at the Pool Shop
- Small paddles – Sold at the Pool Shop
- Short Fins zoggs or aqualine – Sold at the pool shop
- Foam roller – Sold at Rebel Sport
- Trigger point ball – Sold at Rebel sport
- Green theraband 3m in length – any physio will sell this
- Skipping rope – Sold at Rebel Sport
- A positive attitude – cant be bought
Costs Per Child
Performance Bronze: $147.00 monthly
Performance Silver: $176.00 monthly
Costs are based on 47 weeks of training each year.